Some days to be aware of here at Chuck's

Every Wednesday in the Voodoo Lounge ONLY- is Health Care Appreciation Day! All Medical Personnel so Doctors, Nurses, EMT'S receive 20% off your entire Food and Drink Bill.

Every Thursday in the Voodoo Lounge ONLY- is All Active and Retired Teachers and Military Appreciation Day! So to all active and retired teachers and military members you will receive 20% off your entire Food and Drink Bill.

DAAA Bears- Bears fans, listen up! During every Bears game and ONLY in the Voodoo Lounge, receive 20% off your entire Food and Drink bill exclusively why the Bears game is on. (Reservations are recommended)

Sunday, April 29, 2012

100 Likes on the Facebook Page for Chuck's Blog

Hey Chuckheads it's Tim:

Thank you guys so much for the support and for getting the Official Facebook Page for Chuck's Blog (listed below) to 100 likes in just a few days time. That is so awesome and it means a lot to me! I'm having a blast running this blog for Chuck's and I'm so grateful that the good people there have allowed me to do this.

http://www.facebook.com/ChucksBlog

So it's going to be a busy week here at the blog over the next several days and here's a sneak peak at what's coming up:

-My sit down with Chuck this Wednesday.
(Remember if you guys have something you want me to ask Chuck leave me a comment below or email me at chuckscafeblog@gmail.com)

So I hope to be posting that late Wed evening or first thing Thursday morning so you won't want to miss that.

-Also I have been to the new garden/farm house and I'll be posting a little snippet on that as well; just a preview piece as I like to call it to let you guys know what will be going on at the garden.

As always thank you guys so much for checking out this blog and for visiting the Facebook page.

You will be hearing from me very soon!

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment