Some days to be aware of here at Chuck's

Every Wednesday in the Voodoo Lounge ONLY- is Health Care Appreciation Day! All Medical Personnel so Doctors, Nurses, EMT'S receive 20% off your entire Food and Drink Bill.

Every Thursday in the Voodoo Lounge ONLY- is All Active and Retired Teachers and Military Appreciation Day! So to all active and retired teachers and military members you will receive 20% off your entire Food and Drink Bill.

DAAA Bears- Bears fans, listen up! During every Bears game and ONLY in the Voodoo Lounge, receive 20% off your entire Food and Drink bill exclusively why the Bears game is on. (Reservations are recommended)

Friday, April 27, 2012

Chuck's Blog Happenings: A look at what's coming!

Hey guys it's Tim...

Again so much appreciation for making this blog a big success. The site is averaging a substantial amount of hits per day and I can't thank you guys enough. I wish I could post something every day but I do work another job as well!

Anyways, a lot of things are happening in the next several days here at the blog so I wanted to give you a guys a sneak peak at what's to come:

Saturday- Going to visit the Garden and will be taking videos and pics and posting them here at the blog giving you a guys an exclusive look at what Chef Chuck will be growing in the Garden.

Wednesday- My sit down with Chuck himself asking him the questions you guys want me to. Please comment here or at the Facebook page with any questions you've always wanted to ask Chuck, what other restaurant is doing this...NONE that's who.

**Facebook Page- http://www.facebook.com/ChucksBlog

So much more is in store and as any big news breaks, you know who will have it for you first, me.

Thanks guys,

I wear glasses and the pig is supposed to represent me!!! (Clever right?)
Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment