Some days to be aware of here at Chuck's

Every Wednesday in the Voodoo Lounge ONLY- is Health Care Appreciation Day! All Medical Personnel so Doctors, Nurses, EMT'S receive 20% off your entire Food and Drink Bill.

Every Thursday in the Voodoo Lounge ONLY- is All Active and Retired Teachers and Military Appreciation Day! So to all active and retired teachers and military members you will receive 20% off your entire Food and Drink Bill.

DAAA Bears- Bears fans, listen up! During every Bears game and ONLY in the Voodoo Lounge, receive 20% off your entire Food and Drink bill exclusively why the Bears game is on. (Reservations are recommended)

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Interview with Chuck coming next week...

Hey guys it's Tim...

Sorry there hasn't been a post in a few days things are crazy but in a good way. So I'm here to tell you that next week I am going to sit down with the man himself Chuck for a one on one interview and dive into the world that is Chuck. Now I have prepared some questions of my own but for this feature I want to know what you guys at home think.

I know there has to be a question you've been dying to ask Chuck so please leave a comment on this post and I will definitely make sure to ask it. It can be anything... so if you guys have questions please make sure you leave a comment so I don't forget to ask the man!

Tim

2 comments:

  1. Do you ever see a time in the future when you hang up your BBQ apron and hand the Chuck's reigns over to someone else?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why ruin a good thing?

    ReplyDelete