Some days to be aware of here at Chuck's

Every Wednesday in the Voodoo Lounge ONLY- is Health Care Appreciation Day! All Medical Personnel so Doctors, Nurses, EMT'S receive 20% off your entire Food and Drink Bill.

Every Thursday in the Voodoo Lounge ONLY- is All Active and Retired Teachers and Military Appreciation Day! So to all active and retired teachers and military members you will receive 20% off your entire Food and Drink Bill.

DAAA Bears- Bears fans, listen up! During every Bears game and ONLY in the Voodoo Lounge, receive 20% off your entire Food and Drink bill exclusively why the Bears game is on. (Reservations are recommended)

Monday, June 18, 2012

Chuck's Blog surpasses 2000 hits

Hey guys it's Tim:

Thank you so much for the blog support I can't begin to express how grateful I am for the views. I know there isn't always a new posting everyday and I appreciate you guys checking back here when I do post new stuff cause it means a lot to me.

I will be posting a new food review tomorrow night or Wed morning so make sure you check back then ok!

Thanks for the 2000 plus hits...

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment