Some days to be aware of here at Chuck's

Every Wednesday in the Voodoo Lounge ONLY- is Health Care Appreciation Day! All Medical Personnel so Doctors, Nurses, EMT'S receive 20% off your entire Food and Drink Bill.

Every Thursday in the Voodoo Lounge ONLY- is All Active and Retired Teachers and Military Appreciation Day! So to all active and retired teachers and military members you will receive 20% off your entire Food and Drink Bill.

DAAA Bears- Bears fans, listen up! During every Bears game and ONLY in the Voodoo Lounge, receive 20% off your entire Food and Drink bill exclusively why the Bears game is on. (Reservations are recommended)

Monday, June 11, 2012

Food Review #2 coming tomorrow

Hey guys it's Tim:

Just wanted to give you an update about what's coming on the blog. Tomorrow night I'll be at Trivia Night at the Voodoo Lounge and conducting my second food review. Now since I'm on a diet I'm choosing between the Super Caesar Salad and one of the June specials the Grilled Chicken Sub..so needless to say it'll be a game time decision.

So check back tomorrow for my second food review and make sure to vote on the new poll question cause after this food review my next one is totally up to you, my fate is in your hands!

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment