Some days to be aware of here at Chuck's

Every Wednesday in the Voodoo Lounge ONLY- is Health Care Appreciation Day! All Medical Personnel so Doctors, Nurses, EMT'S receive 20% off your entire Food and Drink Bill.

Every Thursday in the Voodoo Lounge ONLY- is All Active and Retired Teachers and Military Appreciation Day! So to all active and retired teachers and military members you will receive 20% off your entire Food and Drink Bill.

DAAA Bears- Bears fans, listen up! During every Bears game and ONLY in the Voodoo Lounge, receive 20% off your entire Food and Drink bill exclusively why the Bears game is on. (Reservations are recommended)

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Hello my fellow bloggers

In case you guys haven't noticed..there have been a lot more posts over the past two weeks and well that's for good reason. I am now a full time employee here at Chuck's and I'll be posting the latest and most breaking news that comes across my desk. There is a lot of happenings going on right now and for a full recap obviously check the posts from the past few days and I have some more exciting news in the days to come.

I appreciate all the support and what I'd like to see more is to hear from you guys who visit the blog. Leave me comments cause I'm one of the team members and believe you me, we here at Chuck's love to hear from you guys with any comments or suggestions you shoot our way. If you don't want to leave public comments, please shoot me an email and I'll gladly respond back and forth with you as well. My email is chuckscafeblog@gmail.com

Thank you guys for making this blog a huge joy for me, cause I love doing it, and now that I'm here I'll have much more time to bring you the news that is Chuck's Southern Comforts Cafe.

Til next time,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment